PJ's rants

A place for me to , yes, rant. A place for me to showcase my photos as well... No, NOT photos of me, photos I took...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Haizzzz to the world

Ok... I know.... I have been very lazy with this area here...

Still, I have something, finally, to write and so here I am.
I was on my way to lunch on a certain afternoon and I saw a few kids and an adult standing together. The kids in concern here are in Primary three - meaning they are only 9 years old.

Now, before the story, let us introduce the main players.
We have an indian boy, let's just call him A and his mother.
We also have a malay boy, B, and his friends, C, D and E.

So this is the story.

A,B, C, D and E are playing together. A won and B told him not to get too haughty over it.
A then got unhappy and scolded B's father... who happens to be 6 feet under...
B then got unhappy and whacked A....

Understand so far? Yes? Good!

Now A got beaten once... Ran back home and told his mum.
Mum came down and confronted B... The price for touching A is for A to slap him back...

When I approached B later, I got the same accounts from C, D and E.

I wonder what the mother was thinking when she allowed her son to slap the boy? What values the mother wanted to instil in her boy?

Can anyone out there please enlightened me? Is my thinking too backward?

P.s. I know I should have approached the boy earlier, but I was afriad of getting into trouble myself. I hope I had more courage then but I did have a good talk with the boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home